2. Data that you leave behind when you fill our empty website forms(e-mail address, credit card, name, home address, ect.). It could be our newsletter subscribing form, membership sign up form or ordering form
3. Aggregate information on what pages you access or visit
4. Information that you give us when you are inquiring about something from us
We never identify you specifically when creating our statistical data about the behavior of our customers on our site. We just want to know how you tracked our site, which pages you browsed on our site, from which geographical location you browsed our site, and related stuff. We do not identify any personal detail about you in its statistics.
Cookies are automatically downloaded to the computer/laptop you are using with the help of a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive. Once we take this information we use it to make suitable changes to our site so that we can offer you improved services.
Your computer is able to decline cookies from websites. There is a setting on your browser that can enable you to stop websites from depositing cookie files on your hard drive. Although this sounds good, we would like you to know that using our website while your cookies setting is disabled will be annoying, as access to some parts of our site may be denied.
How We Treat Your Information
Use: we primarily use your personal data to improve our site services. We may also use the information we collect in the following ways:
1. To improve the content of our Web page. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
2. To give you information that you have requested regarding our products and services.
3. To give you information about other products that we think might interest you as long as you have agreed to it.
4. To let you know about the changes we make to our site including service/product changes or improvements that may alter how we operate for a while.
5. To fulfill our obligations concerning the contractual commitments we have with you.
- Sharing: we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Identifiable Information to outside parties without your consent. This does not include website hosting partner and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- We do not use your personal information or images for advertising or marketing without your permission.
- Clegit does not operate websites or conduct marketing campaigns for the purpose of collecting personal information.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Our Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, children under the age of 16 or minors (as defined by applicable national laws). If you are a minor, please do not attempt to fill out our forms or send any personal information about yourself to us. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us immediately to remove the relevant personal information and unsubscribe the minor.
If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to promptly delete such information from our files. As described further in our Terms and Conditions , please do not upload photographs showing other people, in particular if they are minors.
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
If you no longer wish to be our customer, or cease using or accessing our Services, you can request us to close your account and delete all personal information we hold about you via Privacy Center, subject to certain legal requirements.
If you send us correspondence, including emails, we retain such information electronically in the records of your account. We will also electronically retain customer service correspondence and other correspondence from us to you. We retain these records to measure and improve our customer service and to investigate potential fraud and violations. We may, over time, delete these records as permitted by law. We will also retain Services usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.